Re: Xen i386 PAE

Hi Manuel!

On Sat, Feb 14, 2009 at 08:27:15AM +0100, Manuel Bouyer wrote:
> I commited the code yesterday; have a look at the XEN3PAE_DOM0 kernel
> config file :)

YES! I tried it and it worked fine. Xen started to bitch that it could only
load non PAE kernels but after that all was sorted out it booted dom0. Then
found out that all the domU's also neede PAE or wouldn't run... oh well.
Thanks a lot!

Is it recommended to run X on dom0 ? It runs fine but there are lags on screen
update and i fear thats the cause for the mouse oddities and the occasional
crash. Could some cache/write-trough issues be responsible? Any
recomendations? Or is Xen really more suited for server type stuff?

Cheers and thanks in advance,
Reinoud