Re: Fixes for ffs/logging issues for 5.0, for review

On Sun, 22 Feb 2009 11:56:24 +0000, Andrew Doran wrote:
Here is an updated version of the diff:

- Fix further problems with mixing log/non-log / and /foo. I hope this is
 finally correct. I can't provoke any of the panics I have seen mentioned.
This introduces a bunch of copy-and-pasted code but it can be trimmed back
 one softdep is removed (I will do this after the patch is committed).

- Do the syncs at 10 second intervals as described, not 30 seconds.
 No measuable impact on the test.

I can confirm these patches fix the problem I reported here:
(After I pulled this in, too: )

It looks like PR 40442 may have been addressed too?  I'm no longer
seeing that error.