Re: Input line editing

Ted Lemon wrote:
On Feb 12, 2009, at 3:51 AM, Johnny Billquist wrote:
In fact, COMND% don't have line editing...

You're right, but you have to remember that the TOPS-20 we remember was much, much nicer than the TOPS-20 we actually used...

(Oh, and I'd have to add the TOPS-20 still is extremely nice, by any standard.) And line editing is much less needed when you have all the nice command completion in there. Don't hurt as much to delete a few words (with ^W) to correct something when it's so easy to re-input the stuff you deleted.
And you still have command history around.

                                  ||  on a psychedelic trip
email:             ||  Reading murder books