Re: defflag for MODULAR option

On Mon, 19 Jan 2009, Izumi Tsutsui wrote:
> > I have patches to add "defflag MODULAR" to src/sys/conf/files
> > and to add #include "opt_modular.h" to everything that tests
> > the MODULAR option.  A test build on i386 works.
> >
> > The patc is at
> > <>
> >
> > Is it OK in principle to commit this?
> We should ask Andrew why he removed the defflag for MODULAR
> on LKM removal?

That commit touched many files:

It deleted '#include "opt_modular.h"' from only three files:

and it converted from #ifdef LKM or similar to #ifdef MODULAR or similar
in many files.  My patch adds '#include "opt_modular.h"' to all the
files that now use #ifdef MODULAR or similar.

--apb (Alan Barrett)