Re: der Mouse [Re: Path to kmods]

>  I guess this really do mean that NetBSD is now striving to become another
> Linux. Too bad. Time to bake buttons with "NetBSD? No thanks" now I guess.

What does this even mean?

The trick is that every computing problem can be solved on almost any
modern operating systems, so for NetBSD to be meaningful at all it
must solve all the problems it can in the best way it can.

I can only guess, but modern problems have probably been the cause of
some of your heartburn, so maybe you should get a list of changes
together that you don't like and give good reasons for not liking them
or alternatives to them.