Direction [Re: der Mouse [Re: Path to kmods]]

Hi,

> I guess this really do mean that NetBSD is now striving to become
> another Linux. Too bad. Time to bake buttons with "NetBSD? No thanks"
> now I guess.

So far, we only do toast.

> Is it just me, or have the core people and direction of this "project"
> shifted radically in the last five years?

Yes, the direction of the project probably has shifted.  We have 5 more
years of experience and a different set of people.  If we stay the same,
we become irrelevant.  So, we're moving in the direction that the majority
think is the right direction.  Unfortunately, we lose some people along
the way.

Thanks,

PS.  See "Reply-To:".
--
  My other computer also runs NetBSD    /        Sailing at Newbiggin
        http://www.netbsd.org/        /   http://www.newbigginsailingclub.org/