Adding userconf to /boot and /boot.cfg

Hello,

I have an amd64 machine where default kernels do not boot.  Sure, the
problem should be fixed, but I'm lazy to track it down so I
implemented something else that serves me as a workaround and will be
useful in the general case too.

What I have done is add a 'userconf' command to /boot (and /boot.cfg)
that can pass random userconf commands to the kernel.  This way I can
disable a driver without having to rebuild a custom kernel.

Patch attached.

I know others are trying to do something similar.  But this simple
approach merges well with other commands in /boot (e.g. load) and is
simple.  I'd like to commit this right now.

Thanks,

--
Julio M. Merino Vidal <jmmv84%gmail.com@localhost>