Re: Equivalent of the system call sendfile

> Oops, you're right ... read() doesn't work. So:
>
> mmap() the file - or a big portion of it
>
> write() to the network.

There is a software that i want to ported on pkgsrc,
That last package uses sendfile system call. I need a
call system that corresponding to the that sendfile in netbsd

NetBSD is Very JIHBED, JIHEBD it is word arabic == TOP AND POWER INTELLIGENT

http://jihbedunix.blogspot.com