Re: saving RAIDframe parity accross a panic

> There are plans to make it not have to check as much parity
> after a panic, but right now it has to verify all parity...
My point is not as much that the machine spends hours re-writing the parity,
but what happens if I have a real I/O error. If the machine panics leaving the
parity dirty (or more precisely: leaving an indication on the components saying
the parity is dirty where it actually needn't be), then I'll be losing data.