Re: Reducing AES tables spaces

> Here's my AES implementation.

Heh.  If we're offering them up, I've got my own Rijndael code (and
AES, since AES is just a special case of Rijndael).

Not that small at the moment, because it has a 256x256 table for
multiplication.  Since multiplication is done only by constants, with
only some five or six distinct constants ever used, this can be greatly
compressed - I just haven't bothered.  But anyone who wants is welcome
to a copy: ftp.rodents-montreal.org:/mouseware/local-src/librijdael/.
The code is written with clarity and correctness taking first priority.

\ / Ribbon Campaign