Re: interface detach/destroy hook?

>> Am I missing something, or is there really nothing in place to deal
>> generically with code that keeps struct ifnet pointers finding out
>> when their structs ifnet disappear?
> The PFIL_IFNET_DETACH hook exists for exactly this purpose.  That is
> the generic interface for this kind of operations.

Hmm, so I was close.  Should I error out ifndef(PFIL_HOOKS), or is the
preferred tack to build anyway and just let the system crash if an
interface is removed out from under an srt (or pppoe or etc), or what?
It appears to me that the stuff in pfil.c doesn't exist without
PFIL_HOOKS (or ipf or pf, which I definitely do not want to depend on).

\ / Ribbon Campaign