Re: Lastest WAPBL update destroys the root partition

Hello,

On Nov 15, 2008, at 1:28 PM, Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:

On Sat, Nov 15, 2008 at 01:21:18PM -0500, Michael wrote:
I've had it a few more times, including source from an hour ago. Also
saw 'Unrecognized wapbl type 0xffffffff' once, with the same result, the
filesystem wouldn't mount. Running fsck cured the problem without
finding anything to correct though.

The problem with the unrecognized wapbl type is that it finds a record
that wasn't written yet and bails out on that. I'm not sure what exactly
changed to make this more visible yet.

This time I got a panic: wapbl_flush: current transaction too big to flush

have fun
Michael