-current panic on amd64

Hi,

I tried to install amd64 port on my supermicro system to try out xen, but
the system panics when booting the install kernel.  Here's the last bit
of console output (I can't access the supermicro console, remote access
keyboard emulation doesn't work with the debugger and I have to type this
manually):

ukbd0 at uhidev1
uskbd1 at ukbd0 mux 1

Kernelized RAIDframe activated
pad0: outputs: 44100Hz, 16-bit, stereo
audio0 at pad0: half duplex
uvm_fault(0xffffffff8112a6a0, 0x0, 1) -> e
fatal page fault in supervisor mode
trap type 6 code 0 rip ffffffff8042c4f1 cs 8 rflags 10202 cr2  2 cpl 0 rsp
ffffffff8117ab90
kernel: page fault trap, code=0
Stopped in pid 0.1 (system) at 0xffffffff8042c4f1:   movl   0(%rdi),%eax
db{2}>

This happened with source from Saturday.  I'll cvs update and try again.

  -jm