Re: Fwd: NetBSD software Developer (2 Openings)

Hah, that was a headhunter who called *me*. I told him I was a few
years away from being at the expertise level he wanted, and to check
out the appropriate mailing lists on netbsd.org.
He also let me blather on on why netbsd is so great. I can't remember
who it was though.
Michael