[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
Re: Status of revivesa
> > > Sorry, I forgot to mention I'm using a fixsa userland. So you'll need a
> > > fixsa libpthread. :-)
> > Maybe it would be worth to run the regress tests with a plain 4.0 pthread,
> > and compare outputs on 4.0 and revivesa kernels.
> That would be fine. That would avoid the concern I had, which is that the
> 4.0 libpthread had problems. ;-) Since we're keeping it constant in the
> testing, the new kernel doesn't get blamed for a broken library. :-)
- "make regress" in src/regress/lib/libpthread on stock 4.0 enviroment
with a revivesa kernel is passed successfully.
- "make test" in pkgsrc/lang/perl5 on the same environment
works similar with 4.0 kernel (fails in 4 thread tests as well).
- An assertion caused by firefox3 on 4.0 environment I reporeted
can't be reproducible 100%. (some race condition?)
- Maybe it's much better to do these tests on any SMP box
(I don't have MP machines) and amd64 (or any other ports).
- sysctl kernl.no_sa_support returns 1 even on revivesa.
Is it better to make it writable?
Main Index |
Thread Index |