Status of revivesa

I recently update revivesa to recent current, and things are almost ready
for a merge.

The only issue is there's been a regression in timers. They don't seem to
work anymore... Obviously this needs fixing. :-)

Other than that, the branch should be very close to current. There are
some of the COPYRIGHT changes that didn't merge in well, and the
share/misc/style change didn't get in since I never could get a lock on
that directory in cvs.

Simply put, it should compile across the board. Please try it out!

Take care,

Bill