Re: porting ZFS

Reading through the emails, I understand that ZFS is something that
the community is interested in.
That's good since I would personally like to have ZFS in NetBSD.

However, from Daniel's email and link
(http://www.olix0r.net/bitbucket/index.cgi/netbsd/zfs)
it looks like that some portion of ZFS has already been ported or is
in the process of being
ported. Reading further, from Simon's email, it appears that the
framework might be broken though from the
above link it looks like that currently the code compiles successfully.

I do not want to duplicate effort and do not mind joining anyone who
is currently involved in
this process.

Would anyone be kind enough to let me know if 1. there exists current
documentation about the state
of the project. 2. name of person/groups who is/are currently working
on it. 3. what's a good starting point for
picking up the threads?

Voila,
~~Neel

So, would the NetBSD folks encourage taking u