Re: porting ZFS

Adam Hoka pisze:
Neel Sheyal wrote:

      I would like to port ZFS to NetBSD. While I noticed that
something along this line was initially started as part of a GSoC
project, I have really no idea on what it's status is.
Do you folks think this is something the community will be interested in ?

Personally I feel ZFS is something that NetBSD should have in it's
armor. And may be we can even make it better since we have a modular
uvm structure in place.

What about LFS? ;-) Maybe somebody should unbroke it? Anyway, if I recall correctly, there was effort for porting zfs to netbsd as SoC. And it was nearly finished:

Daniel Horecki