cpu_need_resched(t_vp->l_cpu, RESCHED_IMMED) for NetBSD-4

I have one last thing I really need to do (as opposed to the things that I
want to do) for ReviveSA, and it is to add syscall support for waking a
running thread. This is to be used by the intra-process signal delivery
code when the target thread's running.

I want to actualy implement this for NetBSD-4. Well, I need to add the
syscall. I would like it to actually work right.

So do we have something in the tree now that would let me smack another
CPU on the head? In NetBSD-4?

Take care,