Re: revivesa status 2008/07/09

There's a lot of discussion about whether there are workloads for which
SA beats our current threads, and I think that's a red herring (while
also being an interesting technical discussion).  But, I'd expect that
anyone who is interested in the question would want to see revivesa in
tree so that one can benchmark with the same rest-of-kernel.

To me, the binary compatibility issue is the biggest one - while running
0.8 binaries is perhaps no longer important, 5.0 kernel on 4.0 userland
is still relevant.