Re: -current failing on Xen3 (i386)

Manuel Bouyer wrote:
On Sun, Jul 06, 2008 at 11:36:58AM +0000, Dennis den Brok wrote:
[ 'bt' ]

breakpoint
cpu_Debugger
internal_command
wskbd_translate
wskbd_input
pckbd_input
pckbportintr
pckbcintr
pirq_interrupt(..., fatal page fault in supervisor mode
kernel: supervisor trap page fault, code=0
Could you check if a native i386 can boot on this machine ?
I've no problems booting a current Xen/i386 kernel on my system ...
I wonder if it is not related to the issue I had with pckbc, about a month ago.

http://mail-index.netbsd.org/current-users/2008/06/19/msg003116.html

Disappeared after a complete cvs up, tools and distribution rebuild (boots properly now with the last -current kernel); I don't know what the real problem was, except it was interrupts causing triple faults on my laptop's hardware.

Cheers,

--
Jean-Yves Migeon
jean-yves.migeon%espci.fr@localhost