anyone working on BCM4318 or porting OpenBSD's bwi(4)?

Anyone working on Broadcom BCM4318 [AirForce One 54g] 802.11g Wireless LAN

I see it is supported by OpenBSD's bwi(4) (but I never tested).

I started trying to port it over to NetBSD, but I am very unfamiliar with
this and have knowledge of what is needed. My only reference is comparing
differences for pci files for ral, rtw, and wpi (diff between OpenBSD and

Anyone already working on bwi?

  Jeremy C. Reed