Kernel size and memory consumption

Hello,

I wrote a few notes about reducing the kernel size and memory consumption
to the NetBSD wiki:

http://wiki.netbsd.se/How_to_reduce_kernel_size

As a result I got the TISDP2420 ARM board kernel size reduced from
2306 to 1151 kilobytes. The run time memory consumption got some figures
from a number of tools, but unfortunately their meaning remains a bit of a
mystery to me.

If you have any tips on how to reduce the kernel size and run time memory
consumption, I would be happy to hear about them.

Thanks.

-Mikko