Re: Removing softdep

matthew sporleder <> schrieb:
> So which netbsd filesystem is usable if you value your data?

While it's not (yet) NetBSD, it seems Matt Dillon's HAMMER filesystem
is making "excellent progress". I remember a mail of his on some
NetBSD mailing list where he said it wouldn't be too difficult to
port over, not that I had even the ability necessary to volunteer
here... As DragonFly 2.0, whose goal is a alpha- or even beta-quality
HAMMER, rapidly approaches, one might consider reevaluating this im-
pressive piece of work.

Dennis den Brok