Re: Removing softdep

|  Yes please. With improover wapbl code we can do same thing better.

  It's probably my age showing, but I'm wary of throwing out something
that surely has its share of rough edges and warts but works for many
people with something new solely on grounds of a promised brighter future.

  Bring the new thing in, let it be tested, improved, broken, mended,
abused and when it has proven to hold its promises, THEN AND ONLY THEN
start talking about removing softdeps.

  NetBSD should not fall for the buzzword technology du jour charm and
premature removolation.

  Cheers,

        mjl