device_t/softc split for USB drivers

Hi,

http://taryn.cubidou.net/~cube/netbsd/usb_split.diff

is a patch that hopefully does the device_t/softc split for all the USB
drivers.

I would like to see that hit the tree as soon as possible so that it
ends up in the -5 branch;  not that it will bring any feature to that
release, but those changes tend to introduce a lot of conflicts, so it
will make it easier for patches on -current to get pulled up later.

I am not just committing it because it needs testing;  the only USB
device I currently am able to test is a set of umass(4) things.

Also, I'd like to get an ok from Matthias Drochner, I know he has
autoconf-related stuff ongoing in USB land, and it's painful enough as
it is, so let's co-ordinate.

So, please, test this patch with as many different drivers as you can.
I know umass(4) works, I don't know for the rest.  I tried being very
careful, but, still, I'd be surprised if there wasn't a mistake or two.

Also, I am currently unable to provide people with a GENERIC i386 and a
GENERIC amd64, which would help greatly having this patch tested.  If
someone could be kind enough the generate some, I'd be very grateful.

Thanks,

--
Quentin Garnier - cube%cubidou.net@localhost - cube%NetBSD.org@localhost