Re: uhci on non-x86

        I guess we're talking about two different problems.  People here are
talking about hangs, i/o errors, and the like.  What I've seen is a silent
failure.  That is, I write to a flash card on a port connected to ehci0,
and all appears to work fine.  Then, I unmount the flash card, remount the
card, and compare the contents of the newly remounted card with what I
wrote initially.  The contents now differs, meaning the contents of the
flash card are corrupt.  If I take the same flash card and write it on a
port connected via uhci or ohci, it works fine, meaning I can unmount it,
remount it, and the contents are correct.  I've seen this on a number of
ehci chips, Nvidia, Intel, and Via, I think.  My most recent experience is
with Nvidia on NetBSD-4.x sources.  I think it's an old bug, though,
because I saw it on NetBSD-3.x sources as well.

-Brian