Re: uhci on non-x86

        Well, I'm willing to believe it might work under some circumstances,
but when ever I try to use it with slow writing flash drives, such as the
Sandisk U3 thumb drives, it appears to work, but if I umount and remount
the drive, the data on the flash drive doesn't match the data I put there.
So, a build would work, but carrying the drive across the room and trying
to use the binaries you put there might not.
-Brian