Re: uhci on non-x86

        Hello.  It certainly is true that on my 4.0-stable systems, and on my
3.x based systems, files written to umass devices over the ehci(4) driver
produces garbage.  Ohci and uhci connected devices work fine.
(This is on I386 based systems.)  My point here is that I think the ehci(4)
driver is broken everywhere, including on I386 systems.

-Brian