"Michael MIC failure detected" with ath0 (from Eee PC) and WPA2-PSK

Hello,

I'm trying to connect to my WPA2 home wireless network using the ath0
interface of my Eee PC 701. According to wpa_cli, the key negociation
goes well, then after a few seconds, the error "Michael MIC failure
detected" appears and I loose the connection to the wireless network.

On the console, I can see "ath0: device timeout (txq 1)".

I'm using 4.99.58/i386.

Using the same NetBSD/wpa_supplicant/wireless_config on my Lenovo R61
(wpi0 interface), the connection is OK.

Is this an issue with the ath0 driver or am I doing something wrong ?
TIA,
        Jo