Re: RFC: gpio attachment for ppbus

This driver represents exactly the sort of approach which NetBSD
values; not only do you provide an MI framework for doing what is
often done in a proprietary way, support for e.g. PIC programmers [I
imagine] is something many of our users would welcome.

Thanks for your work, and I'm all for committing it.  And do not
hesitate to share any other fixes/improvements for atppc you might
devise--it could use the attention. :)

Regards,

--Blair