we have new HW where was used chip Winbond W83627 for GPIO of expand 4x = 1G
On the expand cards are relays which are plan to using bypass. In this time all
relays are default switch off, so for using as router I need = default switch
on. From the one developer I receive describe how to switch this = one.
see bellow. Do you know any solution (for sample by gpioctl) for =
switching=20by BSD utilites?

Jan Vlk <>