Re: Fwd: getting NetBSD 4.0 console on alix1c

On Mon, Feb 04, 2008 at 07:20:59PM +0100, Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:
>On Mon, Feb 04, 2008 at 01:25:55PM -0500, George Georgalis wrote:
>> this box runs on 5W of 12V DC. I have not tried
>> connecting serial, if I set serial console during
>> the install, how might I revert it to ps/2?
>
>Does vmstat -i show any interrupts for the keyboard controller? That
>would be IRQ 1. The count should be changing by 2 for each key pressed.

Can you be more specific with your question?
At the moment I'm booting the cflash with only
networking. I just plugged in a ps/2 keyboard but
I have no irq 1

interrupt                                     total     rate
cpu0 softclock                               171074      100
cpu0 softnet                                    557        0
pic0 pin 5                                      692        0
pic0 pin 14                                    2967        1
pic0 pin 0                                   171236      100
Total                                        346526      202

Would you like me to cycle the power with ps/2 or usb installed?
Should I set console dev to pc at boot? (only the usb will work).
Or is above enough information?

// George

--
George Georgalis, information system scientist <IXOYE><