Subject: Re: _KERNEL_foo
To: Chris G. Demetriou <cgd@sibyte.com>
From: Greywolf <greywolf@starwolf.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 12/13/2000 13:48:12
On 13 Dec 2000, Chris G. Demetriou wrote:

# search the list archives.  "source-changes line discipline"

Theng kyo.

# also:
#
# http://mail-index.netbsd.org/tech-kern/2000/11/02/0005.html
# http://mail-index.netbsd.org/tech-kern/2000/11/02/0006.html
#
#
# > 2)	Watchdog interface?  I remember something about a kernel-userland
# > 	watchdog interface a while back, but nothing came of it, at least
# > 	not publicly.  There was some discussion, but no final decision.
#
# Uh, there were:
#
# * jason thorpe's commits (which were, as far as I know, on an
# un-discussed interface).

Didn't see those...

# * http://mail-index.netbsd.org/current-users/2000/11/04/0007.html
#
# * and then various followups to that where lots of people (starting
# with me 8-) said, "uh, that isn't such a good interface."

THAT's what I remember, thanks.

				--*greywolf;
--
*BSD: We Come In Peace.