Mount disks by label

Dears,
    I'm trying to configure a NetBSD image to be contextualized by opennebula.

I was searching the whole day and I simply cannot find a clear answer, is there any way to mount disks/partitions using labels on NetBSD?

For example, on debian I would look for it on /dev/disk/by-label, particularly I'm looking for a disks labeled as "CONTEXT", and if it exists I have to mount it somewhere to take the context.sh file from it.

Could you help me to understand if there is a way to do this?

Thanks in advance and best regards!
Diego Hernan Marciano.