Re: how to add to install image?

Hi,

> How to add extra sets to the installation?
>
> I see SET_MD_1_NAME to SET_MD_4_NAME to add to the sysinst sets menu but
> don't see documented. Is that what I need for sysinst?
afaik, they're meant to be machine-dependent, so not really.
Adding additional sets is non-trivial currently. Or rather, it is, but you
have to do add the description as well, etc.

> Maybe I don't need to use "sets", but I do want to bundle installed
> packages (including /var/db/pkg) or ready-to-install packages and have
> them installed during installation.
Having them *installed* during installation is more difficult (but the plan
is to have that done).
If you just want to unpack them, I think the easiest (though not cleanest)
way would be to just pack them into one of the tarfiles already generated.

Regards, Julian