more strange sysinst behaviour

Today I installed 6.0_BETA2 i386 in qemu. (No pinging enabled.) Here are
some notes I typed in as I did it:

1) The extracted sets and devices step information was automatic but no
prompt so could easily be missed. What else did I miss reading?

2) Some failure with pkgin install made it go to configuration menu
again. So I had to do the configuration for networking all over again.

3) Hung here when I tried to install pkgin:

Command: /sbin/umount /targetroot/

(maybe hung for one minute)

then sysinst terminated. I didn't see why.

So at shell typed "exit" like it said and got the sysinst started all
over:

Installation messages in English ...
and keyboard
and then at main menu I chose config option (since already installed).

4) Why is "Your host name" already set but DNS domain is not second
time?

5) Later says re0 is already configured ... use it?
So yes, then dhcp yes, then domain name (and hostname) and no IPv6
and then again:

I have found the following network interfaces: re0
Which device shall I use? [re0]

So different menu but same concepts repeated!

So I go through it and my DNS domain is now set
but now asks for my IPv4 number.... what happened to DHCP?

6)

IPv4 gateway [10.0.2.2
]:
prompt is on two lines

Same for name server is shown on two lines.

7) I had to change package directory to BETA instead of BETA2 to get a
pkgin. That is fine... not uploaded yet. But for real release it is now
critical to have packages ready since sysinst uses it.

8) Then to download pkgsrc tarball had to do all the networking steps
again (this is around 6 screens). This time multiple prompts warning
about network failure due to ping but asks if I want to continue
anyways. Note that the failure prompts asking if okay to continue never
happened with the pkgin networking failure ... it just continued.

(I now opened tickets about no resolv.conf and wrong pkgsrc tarball file
name I reported earlier.)