Re: install sysinst in the base

On Fri, May 18, 2012 at 09:39:12AM -0500, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:
> What is the status of including sysinst in the base (like /usr/sbin) ?

We know how we would do it (invoke it from install media with a special
command line option, say: -i), but as long as it has no additional value
(like: offer to set up a freshly added disk), there is no real point in doing
it. I guess post this years SoC will be a good point to re-evaluate this.

Martin