Re: sysinst split project

On Sat, Sep 12, 2009 at 09:32:48PM -0500, Eric Haszlakiewicz wrote:
> With an approach like this I think you'll get plenty of people willing
> to help you get this going.  You'll also likely get many opinions,
> some conflicting, about how things should be done, so it may help to
> have a little bit of a thick skin. :)  Nevertheless, anyone willing to
> put out the effort to work on NetBSD, especially for something like
> this that many people have expressed a desire for in the past, will be
> welcome and encouraged.

Hi Eric! Thank you for your answer. This encourages me a lot.

I'll follow my plan normally, until someone who can speak officially by
the project (not you?) can give me directions, if I'm doing anything
wrong. I'll also propose him a roadmap, before putting this on the
public.

I don't know if this list would be the best place to send questions
related to this project. Maybe personal e-mail and IM networks would be
valuable.

Thanks!

--
Silas Silva