Saving space on install media (/etc/protocols)

I am once again trying to squeeze out a few bytes here and there in my attempt
to fit the prep image on a floppy.  I've noticed that we ship a condensed
version of /etc/services to save space.  I've also noticed that /etc/protocols
is about 20k.  Do we need all of those protocols in there to operate sysinst?

Can we cut that down and do the same thing? What protocols entries do we
actually need?  My initial guess would be icmp/igmp/ggp/ip/tcp/udp/rdp, some of
the ipv6 stuff.

In the very least, we could get rid of the big pile of comments at the bottom.

---
Tim Rightnour <root%garbled.net@localhost>
Genecys: Open Source 3D MMORPG: http://www.genecys.org/