Subject: Re: sysinst and scripting
To: Juergen Tritthardt <>
From: Hubert Feyrer <>
List: tech-install
Date: 12/19/2001 17:15:40
On Wed, 12 Dec 2001, Juergen Tritthardt wrote:
> because there was no responce for my questions at netbsd-help (see
> for details)  I'm asking here: Is the scripting feature known to work
> properly. Am I the only one facing this problems?

Not being a sysinst hacker, I can only guess that it's one of the
less-used features of sysinst that's mostly intended for debugging purpose
and not so much for really creating a working script to install the

Lacking people who are willing to work on our install tools, this is a
problem that is not likely to change soon. But of course we are always
happy if people help us out! :)

 - Hubert

* Basics ->
* Setup  ->