Graphical Terminal Project

Hello,

    Experimentally I have created a USB flash drive that
an old PC can boot.  Once the user logs in to NetBSD, it
starts X and launches a full-screen rdesktop connection
to a Windows server, where the user then logs into his or
her Windows account.

    Is it possible to make NetBSD automatically log a user
in on the console so that people don't have to log in twice
(once to NetBSD and once to Windows)?

    How would I go about turning that USB flash image into
something that I can boot from a DVD and then run in a RAM
drive?  Any advice would be most welcome.

- Andy Ball