Re: Roadblocks to further widespread adoption of NetBSD in embedded systems (at least in my neck of the woods)

Hi,

On Sat, Mar 27, 2010 at 11:30 PM, Herb Peyerl <hpeyerl%beer.org@localhost>
wrote:
> Our toolchain isn't supported only on Windows.  (by "supported", I mean if
> you call with a question on the Linux compiler, you won't get an answer. You
> need to reproduce your problem with the windows compiler to get someone to
> talk to you.)

One of the big problems in our toolchain is testsuits is not hooked.
This matters when your target CPU is very new etc...

Masao