Re: PC104 ADC programming problem

Thanks..

The error in my program was that in the same loop, I was initiating a
conversion, waiting for the conversion to finish, saving and
reinitiate a new conversion...

I broke it to two loops like..

while ( i < 25000 ) {

        do {
                bit_7 = *base & 0x80; //check if conversion is finished
        } while (bit_7 == 0);

        iptr[i] = *RESULT_REG; //save to iptr

        *base = 0x00; //reinitiate a new conversion

        i++;
        }

doing like that I got ~38Ksps...
of course this loads the cpu and the jitter is high

I will try to write a driver for the adc board

christos