Re: installation freezed

On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 15:21:14 +0100
"lepingouin.tux" <lepingouin.tux%laposte.net@localhost> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I burned a cd with i386cd.iso and I boot it on my computer (geode
> 266MHz, x86). I set all options by default and the installation freeze
> on this message :
>
> Setting up the DOS partition table ...
>
> What's going on ??
>
> I have a 2GB harddrive

Could you please explain what you do?
After booting the i386 CD you get into installation process and try to
partition your disk and then it hangs somewhere?
Btw, did you try my LiveCD yet? I found a few bugs when I posted you the link
to it which I quickly fixed.
You may try it again and see how it goes. It will automatically partition your
wd0 and install the O.S.

http://www.wifibsd.org/downloads/netbsd/v0.12/wifibsd-livecd.iso