[beginer] netBSD on pc104

Hi,

I want to know if it's possible to use netBSD on my pc104 card, and I want to use USB-HID device on it.

my card :

complete information at http://www.usattro.com/HS-4020.htm

Processor Socket        Embedded Cyrix Meida GX low power CPU
Processor Speeds        Cyrix 266Mhz
BIOS    Award BIOS, Y2K compliant, DMI, Plug and Play
Chipset         Cyrix Media GX, Cyrix CX5530
Bus Speed       66/100MHz
Memory  One 168-pin DIMM socket provides up to 128MB SDRAM
Onboard IDE     Two IDE disk drives support LBA mode with data rating 33MB/sec
Onboard LAN     NS 83815 100 based LAN
PC104   One PC/104 Bus connector for 16bit ISA Bus
USB     Support two USB ports
Keyboard        PS/2 6-pin Mini Din or 5-pin header
Mouse   PS/2 6-pin Mini Din
Onboard SSD     DIP socket supports 8MB DiskOnChip Flash Disks

If it's necessary I can plug cdrom, floppy drive and harddrive to install it.
Is 8MB DiskOnChip enough and if not how many space I need.

On my host computer I use Linux (kubuntu) can I use it to program and compile netbsd applications ?

thank you

martoni