Re: Tests of mdsetimage -s

I copied over /sbin/init to my image's /sbin/oinit and it still does not
execute ...

wd0 at atabus0 drive 0: <Hitachi Flash Card>
wd0: drive supports 1-sector PIO transfers, LBA addressing
wd0: 62592 KB, 978 cyl, 4 head, 32 sec, 512 bytes/sect x 125184 sectors
boot device: <unknown>
root on md0a
WARNING: NVRAM century is 19 but RTC year is 2005
root file system type: ffs
warning: no /dev/console
exec /sbin/init: error 8
init: trying /sbin/oinit