Re: Minimal NetBSD Installation

On Mon, Jul 08, 2002 at 10:55:35PM +0200, Werner Backes wrote:

> "Aaron J. Grier" wrote:
> > there's also microwindows/nano-X which I have had good luck with:
> > http://www.microwindows.org/
>
> This looks interesting, but I have problems compiling it.  There seems
> to be no special NetBSD support in it.  What options do you use in
> src/config, especially for ARCH and what version of microwindows do
> you use?

sorry, I should have been more clear: I use nano-X on an embedded m68k
target with the RTEMS RTOS.  (the only connection to NetBSD is that I
use it to host cross-compiles.)

I am not aware of a direct port to NetBSD yet.

--
  Aaron J. Grier | "Not your ordinary poofy goof." |
agrier%poofygoof.com@localhost