FW: Embedding NetBSD

Well, now that I'm pointing to the right list...

Could someone direct me to a FAQ or other info regarding embedding NetBSD
into "deeply" embedded systems. I need to have info on bootloaders ( I need
to add system diagnostics and some boot terminal functions ), Flash file
system management (for onboard Flash, not Compact Flash cards). We also have
RTOS application code that needs to be ported. Any guidance, suggestions,
etc. appreciated.

Keith Siders
Toshiba America Consumer Products, Inc.
Advanced Television Technology Center