tech-cluster archive

Globus 2.4 for NetBSD-current (Was Re: SGE)

Hi all, I am Motonori Hirano.

I heard that some member in this maling list are interested in Globus 2.4
NetBSD port, from Noriyuki Soda.

I thought I could open it AS IS, but actually, I realized that I can't send
it AS IS since it includes some portions that can't be published right now
(not modification for NetBSD, but related with my experimental work, will be
published as a paper eventually.)

So I will make vanilla-NetBSD port of Globus 2.4 based on Globus 2.4 CVS
code. Give me few days to do that please.

Regards,
---
m-hirano